-( Love )- -( Love )-

I like it!

This is really cool! The beginning was a bit all over the place, but then at about 13 seconds into it, i got hooked! it really does make me happy inside XD. I just need to know... WHAT SOUND DID YOU USE?! ZOMG i really wanna know because it's so epic! the main beep you use is part of what makes it so happy, and i need to know what it is! please

and good work! im still all happy inside!

Tykwa responds:

Thanks, :3 You may never know.

Halloween 2 FX Halloween 2 FX

You make music gud

OH MA GOSH! Seriously, you music is reeeeeeally good. I have no idea how you do it, but it's really some og the best stuff on NG. Did u just discover this new talent, or did u move to NG from somewhere else?

axeFX responds:

I woke up one morning and said, shit, ima make music gud today

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Wow...

Is there any possible way you could go to the future and bring the finished soundtrack back in time??? This is AMAZING! normally i dont say that about slow songs like this but, its really cool, and the piano that comes in a little before halfway through is my favorite part. this, is, awesome!

Kriz: Fluctuations 2 Kriz: Fluctuations 2

I am officially humbled..

seriously... just posted a song, thot it was all right... came here... listened... died about 10 times from amazement... then looked back on my song and barfed... (jk not really, but i got a ways to go to get this good).

Kr1z responds:

thx for the compliments!
iv got the same feeling too when i listen to other ppl's stuff O_o

Most Random Medieval Song Most Random Medieval Song

lolz!

ok, normally this kind of song would be sucky to me, but, it was AWESOME! yeah, 5/5

~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

nice!

i heard this at the audio portal main page, and it sounded interesting, so i stuck around for a bit, then heard the singing, and immidiately clicked on it with the thought, "another from hania???" (only with more of a hopeful sound to it). hey, i was right. another one for my ipod. congratz for getting in the best of the week :)

The Vision The Vision

Exactly

dude, two words:
MUSICAL, GENIUS
yeah, thats what you are, and more, this is so awesome! seriously! holy @$#! its amazing! how long do you spend on average per peice? this sounds like it sould be in a movie (no duh) but it sounds even better than that, like, you should become famous. like, become known as one of the best composers, cuz this is awesome, i love it!

The Belmont Legend The Belmont Legend

dude...

dude... DUDE! this is really awesome, its perfect! like... PERFECT! exactly what it should be. seriously that awesome, i dunno how you made this, lightning must have struck you and made you a musical genius, but good job! this PWNS!

Enclosing Space Enclosing Space

the first review for an old submission

not sure why this doesnt have any reviews, but its just a bit repetetive. otherwise its pretty good. i would just suggest using different instruments.. but im not sure what. oh well, its still good

Video Game Loop 1 Video Game Loop 1

oh shootz!

DIS BE A GOODN'! i like it, and even though its like 20 seconds, im putting it on my ipod anyways. good job :)

Epitaph64 responds: